Pressurized solar water heater with integrated stainless steel tank, designed for producing domestic hot water when air temperatures are above 0°.
Available in versions with terrace frame or slope roof frame.
The solar water tank is made of high quality stainless steel and has a capacity of 120 liters. The tank’s maximum working pressure is 6 bar and several solar water heaters can be connected in a series. The water tank can be connected directly to the public network or to a private pump station.
The pressurized solar water heater doesn’t need to be installed high above the consumer level and it even can be installed on the ground.
The vacuum tubes are equipped with copper heat-pipes and do not contain water. The vacuum tubes solar water heaters offer the highest performance of harvesting the solar energy. The vacuum tubes are made of borosilicat glass which is coated on the inner side with 3 absorption layers which amplify the effect of solar irradiation. The inner vacuum ensure that harvested energy is transferred to the water tank with minimum heat-loss. The cylindrical shaped tubes ensures a high performance all day long, even in partly cloudy skies.
3 year warranty
Heat pipe vacuum tubes
- Vacuum tubes with 3 absorption layers (Cu/SS-ALN(H)/SS-ALN(L)/ALN) which permits an absorption of 96% and a stagnation temperature of 280°C
- Borosilicate glass, 1.8 mm thick, resisting up to 30 mm diameter hail.
- Tube vacuum of 2.0×10-3 Pa
- 22 mm heat pipe condenser
Solar water tank
- Made of 1.5 mm AISI 316L stainless steel, TIG-Argon welding.
- Pickled and passivized tank, suitable for use even with high calcium water
- Insulated with rigid PU foam, 50 mm thick
- Equipped with replaceable magnesium anode and 4 bar safety valve
- Possibility of installing a back-up electrical heater.
- Hot / cold water connections – 1/2″ M
- Electrical kit and sensor pocket connections – 1/2″ F
- Extruded aluminum profiles, 2 mm thick