The Panosol SR1568 solar automation is designed for medium-sized solar thermal applications such as: heating systems, swimming pool heating systems, east-west collector systems, commercial applications or industrial applications. This can read up to 7 temperatures while managing up to 7 relays. The automation allows the connection of a flow sensor and the measurement of the thermal energy produced by the solar system. Automation allows the connection of a memory card to log all recorded information.
The solar controller can work in solar systems interconnected with other heating systems such as electric heaters, gas boilers, wood or pellets. With an animated color display, the automation can manage one or more solar panels inserted, up to two solar boilers with two thermal sensors, an auxiliary heating system of the boiler (electric, gas or pellets) or a valve for discharging the excess temperature.
The automation has 23 predefined solar systems. Functions such as the control of the boiler on solid fuel or the recirculation of water in the sanitary installation are available on model SR1568.
The PWM function available on this controller allows the connection of an electronic solar pump (with variable speed) that will ensure a minimum energy consumption during operation. At the same time, automation can also work with conventional pumps (On / Off).
The automation is pre-programmed, and it is not necessary to program it for installation. Possible settings can be made by consulting the manual in English.
Content of the package :
Solar controller SR1568 – 1 piece
PT1000 temperature sensor – 2 pieces
NTC10K temperature sensor – 5 pieces
Handbook in English
- Available functions
- 23 predefined hydraulic systems
- Thermal energy measurement
- Solid fuel boiler control
- DHW recirculation
- Holiday function
- East-West collector connection
- Timed auxiliary heating
- Temperature differential control (2 * ΔT)
- Compatible with electronic pumps (solar PWM)
- Emergency shutdown of the system in case of over temperature
- System cooling (by-pass function)
- Logging data on memory card
- Low temperature and frost protection
- Boiler cooling functions
- Set the maximum temperature in the boiler (2 boilers)
- Manual control for 7 outputs (R1, R2, R3, R4, R5, HR, HK)
- Password protection system
- Internet access
- Available ports:
- Sensor T0 ~ T1 – compatible with PT1000 sensors
- T2 ~ T6 sensor – compatible with NTC10K sensors
- R1, R2, R3 – 2-wire relays
- R4, R5 – 3-wire relays
- HR – relay with thermostat function
- PWM 1/2/3 – speed control at electronic pumps
- VFS / FRT – solar flow meter
- RS485 – serial interface