Panosol SR288 solar automation is intended for medium-sized solar thermal applications such as: pensions, hotels, commercial applications or industrial applications. It can monitor up to 6 temperature sensors while managing up to 5 relays. The automation allows the connection of a flow sensor and the measurement of the thermal energy produced by the solar system.
The solar controller can work in solar systems interconnected with other heating systems such as electric heaters, gas boilers, wood or pellets. With an animated screen, the automation can manage one solar collector array, a solar boiler with two thermal sensors, a system of auxiliary heating of the boiler (electrical, gas or pellets) or a valve of discharge of the excess of temperature.
Functions such as the control of the solid fuel boiler or the recirculation of water in the sanitary installation are available on model SR288.
The PWM function available on this controller allows the connection of an electronic solar pump (with variable speed) that will ensure a minimum energy consumption during operation. At the same time, automation can also work with conventional pumps (On / Off).
The automation is pre-programmed, and it is not necessary to program it for installation. Possible settings can be made by consulting the manual in Romanian.
Content of the package :
- SR288 solar controller – 1 piece
- PT1000 temperature sensor – 1 piece
- NTC10K temperature sensor – 4 pcs
- Power cable
- Handbook in Romanian or English
- Available functions
- Thermal energy measurement
- Control of the solid fuel boiler
- DHW recirculation
- Vacation function
- Timed auxiliary heating
- Temperature differential control (1 * ΔT)
- Compatible with electronic pumps (solar PWM)
- Emergency shutdown of the system in case of over heating
- System cooling (by-pass function)
- Protection at low temperatures and frost
- Tank cooling functions
- Set maximum temperature in boiler (1 boiler)
- Manual control for 5 outputs (R1, R2, R3, HR, HK)
- Password protection system
- Internet access
- Available ports:
- T1 sensor – solar collector
- T2 sensor – lower boiler temperature
- T3 sensor – upper temperature boiler
- T4 sensor – selectable depending on the application
- T5 sensor – selectable depending on the application
- T6 sensor – thermal energy measurement
- R1 – solar circuit pump relay
- R2 – auxiliary heating relay
- R3 – DHW recirculation pump relay
- HR – relay with thermostat function
- PWM 1/2 – speed control at electronic pumps
- VFS / FRT – solar flow meter
- RS485 – serial interface