Panosol SR658 solar automation is intended for medium-sized solar thermal applications such as: house heating systems, pool heating systems, systems with east-west collectors, commercial applications or industrial applications. This can read up to 8 temperatures while managing up to 7 relays. The automation allows the connection of a flow sensor and the measurement of the thermal energy produced by the solar system. Automation allows the connection of a memory card to log all recorded information.
Automation can work in solar systems interconnected with other heating systems such as electric heaters, gas boilers, wood or pellets. With an animated screen, the automation can manage one or more solar panels inserted, up to two solar boilers with two thermal sensors, an auxiliary heating system of the boiler (electric, gas or pellets) or a valve for discharging the excess temperature.
The automation has 19 predefined solar systems. Functions such as the control of the solid fuel boiler or DHW recirculation are available on model SR658.
The PWM function available on this controller allows the connection of an electronic solar pump (with variable speed) that will ensure a minimum energy consumption during operation. At the same time, automation can also work with conventional pumps (On / Off).
The automation is pre-programmed, and it is not necessary to program it for installation. Possible settings can be made by consulting the manual in Romanian.
Content of the package :
- SR658 solar controller – 1 piece
- PT1000 temperature sensor – 2 pieces
- NTC10K temperature sensor – 5 pieces
- Handbook in Romanian or English
Available ports :
- 19 predefined hydraulic diagrams
- Thermal energy measurement
- Solid fuel boiler management
- DHW recirculation
- Holiday function
- East – west collector connection
- Temporized auxiliary heating
- Differential temperature control ( 2 * ΔT )
- Compatible with high efficiency pumps (PWM solar)
- Emergency system stop in case of overheating
- System cooling (by-pass function)
- Logging data on memory card
- Low temperatures and frost protection
- Tank cooling functions
- Maximum tank temperature (2 tanks)
- Manual control for 7 outputs (R1, R2, R3, R4, R5, HR, HK)
- Password protection
- Internet access
- Sensor T0 ~ T1 – compatible with PT1000
- Sensor T2 ~ T7 – compatible with NTC10K
- R1, R2, R3 – 2 wire relays
- R4, R5 – 3 wire relays
- HR – relay with thermostat function
- PWM 1/2/3 – speed control for HE pumps
- VFS / FRT – solar flow-meter
- RS485 – serial interface