The insulated stainless steel tube represents the perfect solution for a professional connection of the components of a solar system or for applications that require extreme temperature intervals.
The ease of installation, low heat losses and low cost position the flexible stainless steel pipe the optimal solution for installing solar panels with vacuum tubes.
The product consists of two stainless steel tubes AISI 316L (round-trip) wrapped in insulation from expanded elastomer with closed cells, which guarantees perfect insulation up to 175°C. The tube is supplied with an electric cable with two wires integrated inside, to connect the probe to the solar controller that manages the installation.
The tube is cut in such a way that the cut remains clean, without any visible bumps or edges. You can install sockets through swing operation or quick seals sealed with silicone gaskets.
- Resistant to high temperatures (up to 175 ° C);
- Easy bending, without the help of special utensils;
- Long lifetime and direct exposure to the sun does not affect it;
- Wide range of accessories (fittings, nipple, fastening systems, etc.) to provide the installer with a complete system;
- The system saves time and money for installing the solar panels.
Stainless steel tube
- Maximum working temperature: + 175 ° C for short periods (150 ° C continuously);
- Minimum working temperature: -50 ° C;
- Thermal conductivity: 0.040 W / mK;
- Fire reaction: Class B (according to DIN 4102);
- Specific characteristics: resistant to UV radiation; without CFC and HCFC;
- Thickness: 13 mm
- Tube material: AISI 316L stainless steel;
- Maximum working temperature: + 570 ° C;
- Minimum working temperature: -250 ° C;
- Working pressure at 20 ° C: 16 bar;
- Tube thickness: 0.18 mm;
- Area per linear meter: 0.112 m2 / m;
- Nominal diameter: 16;
- Outer diameter: 21.4 +/- 0.2
- Conductive material: E-Cu ETP (According to DIN EN 13602);
- Insulation: EI silicone type 2;
- Section: 2 x 0.5 mm2;
- Minimum / maximum temperature: -40 ° C / + 180 ° C