Vacuum tube 58/1800 mm with three layers of absorption.
The three-layer vacuum tube Cu / SS-ALN (H) / SS-ALN (L) / ALN is the most efficient and durable for solar energy capture solution. The metal layers are Copper, Aluminum and Stainless Steel. The absorption layer and the anti-reflective layer are made of ionized particles of Nitrogen and Aluminum, in combination with Stainless Steel. Compared to conventional vacuum tubes, tri-layer tubes have a higher efficiency in capturing and maintaining thermal energy. The rate of absorption of the thermal energy is at the highest level due to the high purity of the chemical compounds in the absorption layer. The outside color of the tube is blue.
Warranty – 10 years
Packaging – boxes with 10, 12 and 15 pieces
- Diameter (outside) – 58 mm
- Length – 1800 mm
- Borosilicate glass 3.3 with a thickness of 1.8 mm
- Absorption material Cu / SS-ALN (H) / SS-ALN (L) / ALN
- Aluminum foil with absorption of 0.2 mm
- Resistance to hail up to 30 mm
- Vacuum tube <2.0 x 10 -3 Pa
- Absorption 96%